Version 1.0 - 1 October 2021
The initiators (the Flemish provinces) and the intrinsic partners (currently: the Brussels-Capital Region) aim to make this website accessible, in accordance with the administrative decree of 7 December 2018 transposing European Directive 2016/2102.
This accessibility statement applies to www.fietssnelwegen.be.
This website has been developed according to the WCAG 2.1 AA standard. It currently conforms partially (?CHECK!) to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 level AA. Below is a description of which criteria are not met, and for what reason.
This accessibility statement was prepared after the following methods were applied:
- audit performed with the BOSA tools Accessibility Check and Wave Evaluation Tool;
- critical analysis based on the W3C criteria (link in English).
This accessibility statement was last updated on 1 October 2021.
- The information on our online maps is difficult to access. Essential information about the localisation of the routes and the projects (such as the municipality names) always appears on our website in text form. This is in accordance with Art. II.17. of the administrative decree.
- · www.fietssnelwegen.be publishes documents such as PDF files of various origins. This often concerns design plans (AutoCAD) or study results that contain a lot of map material. Those documents do not always meet the accessibility requirements.
- Some images do not yet have a correct alternative description. Testing is done on a regular basis to supplement it.
- Not all videos have subtitles, audio description or a transcript yet. In 2021, all videos will be provided with subtitles and, where necessary, a transcript.
- Some lists or tables are not yet formatted correctly. This will be systematically reviewed with every page update that contains a table.
- Form fields are not always provided with autocomplete attributes that make it possible to fill in the form automatically via the browser.
- Some texts and some non-textual elements score below the minimum contrast ratio. This only concerns secondary information on the pages.
Feedback and contact details
Are you experiencing problems and do you need help finding information? Do you have questions or comments about the accessibility of www.fietssnelwegen.be, or about this accessibility statement? Please contact us by phone on 016 26 75 44, available every working day from 9 am to 5 pm. You can also send an e-mail to email@example.com, or contact us via the Contact Form.