A question or report?
Make your choice below, depending on what you want to ask or report. We can then help you further.

Question about a project or route?

Problem on a route?

In Flanders:

You can go to Meldpunt Wegen to report issues with roads and cycle paths in Flanders.

In the Brussels Region:

Via Fix My Street you can report problems online concerning the territory of the Brussels Region.

Emergency on a route?

Report an urgent, dangerous situation?
Immediately notify the police on 101 or the emergency medical services on 112.

Dangerous situations include:

  • an accident with casualties
  • seriously injured or ill person (heart attack, ...)
  • obstacles on the road (sign blown away, fallen tree blocking cycle path)
  • potentially dangerous situations (oil spill, flooded road)